Venue & Hospitality
Holiday Inn London
Brentford Lock Commerce Rd
London TW8 8GA
Conference Dates: June 26-28, 2017
Hotel Services & Amenities
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental.
- Business Center.
- Business Phone Service.
- Complimentary Printing Service.
- Express Mail.
- Meeting Rooms.
- Office Rental.
- Photo Copying Service.
- Secretarial Service.
- Video Conference.
- Video Messaging.
- Video Phone.
- Baggage Storage.
Brentford train station and Boston Manor tube station are a short distance away. The hotel is also easily accessible from London Heathrow and Central London. The hotel is within easy access to the M25, M4, A4 and is ideally located 6 miles west of Central London and 6 miles from Heathrow Airport. Brentford Train Station and Syon Lane Train Station are 0.6 miles from the hotel, and a 12 minute walking distance.
London is the capital and most populous city of England and the United Kingdom with resident population of 7,375, making it the smallest city in England. Standing on the River Thames, London has been a major settlement for two millennia. It’s a city where old and new amiably clash, high culture rubs shoulders with pearly queens – with its streets paved with regal glory. London is a city crackling with the energy of a centre of world finance; filled with the magic of a town ruled by the on-going twists of a millennium of monarchy; charmingly cluttered by centuries of piece-by-piece hoisting skywards of grand palaces, historic monuments and quirky skyscrapers; a city bustling with English good-natured humour – and a buzzing international community of unparalleled diversity.
There’s so much to see and do in London, it’s easy to be overwhelmed. Major sights like the Tower of London and Buckingham Palace are on most visitors’ itineraries, but no matter what your interests, you’ll probably find something here. Art lovers should make a beeline for the National Gallery and the Tate Modern. If military history’s your thing, don’t miss the Cabinet War Rooms. Finally, forget everything you’ve heard about bland, mushy British food—the restaurant scene here is fabulous.
Oncology Research 2017 welcomes you to the exciting city of United Kingdom..!!
Attractions & Landmarks
- Tower of London: Medieval castle housing the crown jewels.
- London Eye: Iconic riverside observation wheel.
- Buckingham Palace: Home of the British Queen and state rooms.
- Tower Bridge: Iconic Victorian turreted bridge.
- St’s Paul’s Cathedral: Iconic cathedral’s churchyard and garden.
- Westminster Abbey: Gothic Church and site for coronation.
- Big Ben: London’s iconic national timepiece.
- Palace of Westminster: Iconic home of UK parliament.
- British Museum: A historian’s treasure trove.
- National Gallery: Major art from 13th to 19th Centuries.
- Globe theatre, London: Replica of circular Elizabethan theatre.
- London Dungeon: Hi-tech haunted house attraction.
- National History Museum: Natural phenomenon & hands on activities.
- Victoria and Albert Museum: Word Class decorative art & design.
- Kensington Palace: Royal museum in state Residence.